dad passed away last night.
3.10.08
10:51pm
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At one time, I hoped this Blog would be something useful for those who want to understand Alzheimer's Disease better. All that can be found in posts prior to March '08. Now that Dad has passed, it's Precious Time with Mom. Mom has cancer. I leave you with this... I wish you enough.
6 comments:
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say, this is such a shock. My heart breaks for you.
I am so sorry. I wish I was around your blog more so I could say much more to comfort you. I know how awful you must feel. Just know he loved you so much. I would also hope that you don't stop blogging. Your journey is NOT over, trust me. Maybe I and the rest of us can be of some support to you? Just take care of yourself. *hugggs* I will think and pray for you in the next weeks.
I am so sorry to hear that your father passed. You and your family are in my thougths and prayers.
So sorry for you loss. (posted over on the alz boards too...then checked out your blog) What a beautiful blog. I've just spent the last hour or so reading through it. My favorite post was Christmas Day.
It's a fitting legacy to your journey with AD. I'm sure that many caregivers have been inspired by it, and many more will gain insight from it. Thank you.
I have kept a diary for the last two years, and might transfer it to blog form myself. Who knows what piece of information or insight might help another caregiver in my position. Thank you for the inspiration. And take care of yourself.
*hugs*
Kathie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I had a feeling after reading your recent posts, but, wow, we're just never ready for this are we? Praying for you all at this time. ((HUGS)) to you, and please share those hugs with your Mom! Please keep in touch. Thinking of you.
I hope you are doing alright. I am thinking of you.
Post a Comment